Blo Blow Dry Bar Inc
Wonder Woman Contest
- The Wonder Woman contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Blo Blow Dry Bar Inc (hereinafter the “Sponsor”). Warner Bros. Entertainment Canada Inc. and its parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration, or execution of the Contest or the selection of winners.
- The Contest starts on June 8th, 2017 at 12:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and closes on June 23rd, 2017, at 11:59 pm ET (the “Contest Period”).
- The Contest is open to residents of Ontario and British Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence. Employees, representatives and agents of the Sponsor, Warner Bros. Entertainment Canada Inc., and their respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and distributors (collectively the “Contest Entities”) and members of the immediate family (parents, children, siblings and spouse, regardless of where they live) and household members of such employees, representatives and agents are not
How to Enter
- No purchase necessary. You may enter the Contest by one of the following options:
A) Write down on a blank paper, truthfully and accurately, your complete name, your home address (including number, street, city, province, postal code), your telephone number, date of birth cell number (optional) and e-mail address (optional), and mail it, in a postage-stamped envelope to: Blo Blow Dry Bar, 1881 Yonge Street, Suite 710, Toronto, Ontario M4S 3C4. Mail in entries must be received by Friday, June 23rd, 2017. At no time will the Sponsor confirm reception of registration; or
- LIMIT OF ONE (1) ENTRY AND ONE BONUS ENTRY PER PERSON THROUGHOUT THE CONTEST PERIOD.
- Grand prize consists of one blow out per week for a year (52 weeks). Grand Prize is valued at: $2080 CAD and is redeemable at any Blo Blow Dry Car in Canada at anytime.
Selection of Winners
- At approximately 10 AM (ET) Monday June 26th, 2017 in Toronto, a random draw will be conducted by Blo Blow Dry Bar for the Grand Prize from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The odds of winning the prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- In order to be declared a winner and be able to claim prize, the potential winner will have to:
A) Be reached by telephone or e-mail by the Sponsor within five (5) days following the draw;
B) Correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by phone or e-mail.
In the event that any one of the conditions mentioned herein is not respected, the selected entrant will forfeit his/her right to the prize and the Sponsor will select another potential winner from amongst all remaining eligible entrants.
- Before receiving the prize, winner will be asked to fill out and sign a Declaration & Release Form and return it to the Sponsor, at the specified address, within ten (10) days following receipt of the document.
- Upon reception of the Declaration & Release Form duly filled and signed by the potential winner, Sponsor will directly send the prize to the address provided on form.
In the case of a direct delivery to winner’s address, a 4 to 6 weeks delay following reception of the Declaration & Release Form applies.
General Terms and Conditions
- All information provided by entrants must be complete and accurate. Sponsors will not be held responsible for any and all telephone problems, unclear voice mail messages, a late / incomplete / erroneously sent Declaration & Release Form.
- Contest Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual from the Contest and to ban the individual from any future contest of the Sponsor that it finds or believes to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Contest Website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other
- If it is discovered that attempts were made by a registered entrant (or any individual purporting to be a registered entrant) to: (i) enter more than once (and one Bonus Entry) per person during the Contest Period; (ii) use any automated, script, macro or robotic program(s) to enter; (iii) engage in systematic entering in the same day from the same computer/IP address (including but not limited to the creation of false email addresses or social media accounts; then it may result in the disqualification, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsor, even if the entrant was declared a
- WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY
- Prize must be accepted as awarded. NO SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZES IS PERMITTED EXCEPT BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE THE PRIZE WITH ANOTHER PRIZE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE, IF THE PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED AS DESCRIBED FOR ANY REASON. PRIZE IS NON-TRANSFERABLE AND IS NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH OR CREDIT, IN WHOLE OR IN
- Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are final in all matters pertaining to the Contest. Contest is subject to all applicable laws. By entering, participants release and hold harmless the Contest Entities and all of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, successors and assigns from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or any prize won.
- By entering, you consent to Sponsor’s and Warner Bros. Entertainment Canada Inc.’s use, should you become a winner, of your name, place of residence and photograph or other likeness, and your testimony without further compensation or notice, for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any media or format (including the Internet) in connection with the products, this Contest, or future similar contests. By entering, you declare that you have complied with these Official Rules.
- All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrants. If a selected entrant’s entry is an Internet entry, the selected entrant may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected entrant is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected
- For the purpose of the present Contest, the entrant is considered to be the person whose coordinates appear on the mail-in entry or online entry form. It is this person whom will be asked to answer the mathematical skill-testing question. It is also the person to whom the prize will be awarded if all Contest conditions are met. Sponsor reserves the right to request a piece of government issued identification prior to prize
Limitations of Liability
- Without limiting the release, and for greater certainty, the Contest Entities will not be liable for:
a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Contest Website users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries in the Contest; b) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation of the Contest Website or any transmission in connection with the Contest; c) any communications line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; d) any problems with, or technical malfunction of, any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or failure of e-mail which may occur for any reason whatsoever, including technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof; or e) any injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to, without advance notice, terminate or suspend the Contest, in whole or in part, or modify it in any way.
- By participating or attempting to participate in the present contest, all individuals release the Contest Entities from any damage that could be incurred due to their participation or attempted participation in the
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Contest shall be directed to Sponsor and not to Instagram.
Wonder Woman and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.