- This is the official set of rules for the Win Blow Outs for a Year Contest 2018 (“Contest”).
- Blo Blow Dry Bar, 1867 Yonge Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario M4S 1Y5 is the sponsor of the Contest.
- The Contest starts on August 8, 2018 at 9:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and closes on August 31, 2018, at 11:59 pm ET (the “Contest Period”).
- The Contest is open to residents of the USA and Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province or state of residence.
How to Enter
- No purchase necessary. You may enter the Contest by one of the following options:
- A) Visit the website com (the “Contest Website”) during the Contest Period and click on the associated blog post. An electronic entry form will appear on the screen. Fill out the entry form, while making sure that all the mandatory fields are filled out. Once filled, click the «Submit» button, or
- B) Write down on a blank paper, truthfully and accurately, your complete name, your home address (including number, street, city, province, postal code), your telephone number, date of birth cell number (optional) and e-mail address (optional), and mail it, in a postage-stamped envelope to: Blo Blow Dry Bar, 1867 Yonge Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario M4S 1Y5. ATTN: Marketing. Mail in entries must be received by August 31, 2018. At no time will the Sponsor confirm reception of registration.
- LIMIT OF ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON THROUGHOUT THE CONTEST PERIOD.
- Grand prize consists of two blow outs per month, for a total of 24 blow outs. Blow outs are valid from Sept 10, 2018 – Sept 10, 2019. Estimated prize valued at: $1080 and is redeemable at any Blo Blow Dry Bar location in the country you reside in. (Blow outs as given on the Sponsor’s website at http://blomedry.com/services/.)
Selection of Winners
- A random draw will be conducted by Blo Blow Dry Bar for the Grand Prize from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The odds of winning the prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- In order to be declared a winner and be able to claim prize, the potential winner will have to:
- A) Be reached by telephone or e-mail by the Sponsor within five (5) days following the draw.
- B) In the event that any one of the conditions mentioned herein is not respected, the selected entrant will forfeit his/her right to the prize and the Sponsor will select another potential winner from amongst all remaining eligible entrants.
General Terms and Conditions
- All information provided by entrants must be complete and accurate. Sponsors will not be held responsible for any and all telephone problems, unclear voice mail messages, a late / incomplete / erroneously sent Declaration & Release Form.
- Contest Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual from the Contest and to ban the individual from any future contest of the Sponsor that it finds or believes to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Contest Website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other.
- If it is discovered that attempts were made by a registered entrant (or any individual purporting to be a registered entrant) to: (i) enter more than once per person during the Contest Period; (ii) use any automated, script, macro or robotic program(s) to enter; (iii) engage in systematic entering in the same day from the same computer/IP address (including but not limited to the creation of false email addresses or social media accounts; then it may result in the disqualification, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsor, even if the entrant was declared.
- WARNING:ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded. NO SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZES IS PERMITTED EXCEPT BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE THE PRIZE WITH ANOTHER PRIZE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE, IF THE PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED AS DESCRIBED FOR ANY REASON. PRIZE IS NON-TRANSFERABLE AND IS NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH OR CREDIT, IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
- Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are final in all matters pertaining to the Contest. Contest is subject to all applicable laws. By entering, participants release and hold harmless the Contest Entities and all of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, successors and assigns from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or any prize won.
- By entering, you consent to Blow Blow Dry Bar’s use, should you become a winner, of your name, place of residence and photograph or other likeness, and your testimony without further compensation or notice, for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any media or format (including the Internet) in connection with the products, this Contest, or future similar contests. By entering, you declare that you have complied with these Official Rules.
- All entries become the property of Blow Blow Dry Bar and will not be returned to entrants. If a selected entrant’s entry is an Internet entry, the selected entrant may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected entrant is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entrant.
- For the purpose of the present Contest, the entrant is considered to be the person whose coordinates appear on the mail-in entry or online entry form. It is this person who will be asked to answer the mathematical skill-testing question. It is also the person to whom the prize will be awarded if all Contest conditions are met. Sponsor reserves the right to request a piece of government-issued identification prior to prize.
Limitations of Liability
- Without limiting the release, and for greater certainty, the Contest Entities will not be liable for:
a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Contest Website users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries in the Contest; b) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation of the Contest Website or any transmission in connection with the Contest; c) any communications line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; d) any problems with, or technical malfunction of, any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or failure of e-mail which may occur for any reason whatsoever, including technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof; or e) any injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to, without advance notice, terminate or suspend the Contest, in whole or in part, or modify it in any way.
- By participating or attempting to participate in the present contest, all individuals release the Contest Entities from any damage that could be incurred due to their participation or attempted participation in the Contest. If the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to, without advance notice, terminate or suspend the Contest, in whole or in part, or modify it in any way.